₱1,115.63 – ₱4,373.25
Scientific investigation of Ganoderma in recent years revealed potent health giving nutrients, such as:
• Polysaccharides – has anti-tumor and immune boosting effects
• Triterpenes – lowers cholesterol, anti-hypertensive effects
• Adenosine – inhibits platelet aggregation which may help prevent strokes and heart attacks
• Organic germanium – strengthens immune function of the body
• Plant sterols – has tumor-inhibiting potential
• Ling Zhi 8 – has broad anti-allergy properties
Take 1-3 capsules 2-3 times a day, before meals. Allow at least one month of daily intake to feel its effect on your body.
GANOMAX 5:1 is approved by BFAD FR # 62518
LONG HISTORY OF USE
The polypore mushroom Ganoderma lucidum has a long story of use, particularly in China and Japan, where it is considered as a semi-magical herb. Many ancient cultures believed in the regular consumption of this mushroom, which came to be called “Ling Zhi” by the Chinese and “Reishi” by the Japanese.
For nearly two thousand years. Ganodema lucidum has been the object of adulation, as is reflected in hundreds of paintings. Buddhists have a particular affection for Ling Zhi, embellishing their temples with various artistic forms of this highly valuable fungus. More revered than ginseng and, up until recently, more rare. Wild Ganoderma is rare and is difficult to collect. Fortunately, cultivation of the Ganoderma was developed in the 1970s in Japan, and later in other Asian countries.