The enjoyment of a good meal is one of life’s pleasures. When the gut works right, as with most organs, we don’t notice it. Unfortunately, trouble can start brewing as soon as a mouthful of your favorite dish is swallowed. Faulty digestion causes a lot of unnecessary discomfort due to heartburn, bloating, gas and sour stomach. Digestion problems also contribute to many gastrointestinal and related health problems, such as irritable bowel syndrome, peptic ulcer and Crohn’s disease.
Once our stomach and gut fail to function properly, we could also have problems in absorbing the necessary nutrients from food and in acquiring the proper benefits from the medicines we might be taking. Improper digestion could also cause accumulation of food and food by-products that could eventually lead to more of our discomfort. Thus, taking care of our gastrointestinal health should also be one of our prime health concerns.
HEALTH BENEFITS OF GANOGEST
GanoGest has been formulated to assist us in taking care of this important system of our body. Regular intake of GanoGest will provide you with the following health benefits:
• Facilitates digestion
• Improves appetite
• Prevents and assists in the resolution of specific digestive symptoms
• Cleanses and detoxifies the gut
• Overall body energizer
SAFE AND CLINICALLY-TESTED FORMULATION
GanoGest combines the most potent herbs known to support a healthy digestive system. Its proprietary blend of Ganoderma lucidum, cinnamon, tsaang-gubat and ginger has been clinically tested and is safe as a maintenance supplement.
• Ganoderma lucidum – warming to the stomach, strengthens the immune system and acts as an energy booster. Also assists the gastrointestinal tract because of the high potassium and fiber content and has enzyme enhancing effects.
• Cinnamon – a classic digestive herb, helps expel intestinal gas and treats intestinal spasms. It also imporves gastric acid secretion, prevents nausea and vomiting, treats diarrhea, improves appetite and kills parasites.
• Tsaang-gubat – has anti-allergic properties due to the presence of Rosmarinic acid. Also has anti-diarrheal and anti-bacterial effect.
• Ginger – documented to decrease nausea, improve circulation, decrease inflammation and intestinal spasms, stimulate digestion and detoxify the gut.
Take 1-2 capsules 2-3 times a day before meals.
Ganoderma lucidum is safe even at large doses and over long periods of time, and
has no adverse reaction when taken with other medications.
GanoGest is approved by BFAD FR # 66207
Available in bottles of 120, 60 and 30 capsules in all leading drugstores nationwide.