Our diet and lifestyle have changed a lot in the last 100 years. Instead of eating grains and vegetables, people nowadays are more likely to eat high-fat, low-fiber meals with way too many calories. Today’s typical diet has really put us at risk from chronic disease particularly diabetes and heart disease.
Diabetes has eaten up a lot of productive man-hours because of its complications and mortality rate from this disease has also steadily been increasing. It has been recentlyreported in Diabetes Care journal that the sulfonylureas, which has been the mainstay treatment for diabetes, has been found to progressively lose its control of the rising blood sugar as it is used on a long term basis. Thus comes the need to prevent and address the many complications of diabetes, and what could be nicer than to address this problem with a natural supplement targeting the many ways diabetes affects people.
GlucoGan is the Philippines’ newest blood sugar-regulating natural supplement that is doctorformulated for better diabetes prevention and control. It incorporates knowledge derived from Philippine folk medicine, traditional eastern healing and scientific research from six important herbs: red reishi, banaba, ampalaya, turmeric, cinnamon and neem.
• Red Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) – contains Ganodelan A&B which has been found to be beneficial for blood sugar regulation. Its adaptogenic and circulation-enhancing effects could also be helpful in preventing diabetic complications.
• Banaba extract – contains corosolic acid and ellagitannins, which have an insulin-like effect and also activates insulin receptors. Banaba extracts have also been found to lower blood sugar levels of Type 2 diabetes patients.
• Ampalaya – contains “polypeptide-P” which has an insulin-like effect.
• Cinnamon – increases insulin receptor sensitivity and lowers fasting blood sugar.
• Turmeric – with its anti-inflammatory and liver-protective effects prevent diabetic complications.
• Neem – One of the highly revered trees in ancients Indian medicine, has also been found to have blood sugar and chlolesterol-lowering effects.
Take 1-3 capsules 2-3 times a day before meals. Results can be felt at least two weeks after taking GlucoGan. It is best to note your FBS (Fasting Blood Sugar) levels before and after two weeks of taking GlucoGan.
Clinicals trials have shown that FBS level decrease an average 15% after two weeks of taking therapeutic doses of GlucoGan, with proper diet and exercise.
Ganoderma lucidum is safe even at large doses and has no adverse reaction when taken with other medications.
GlucoGan is approved by BFAD FR# 62520
Available in bottles of 120, 60 and 30 capsules in all leading drugstore nationwide.